Thursday, November 6, 2008

Herpes Complication

Herpes is caused by the virus called herpes simplex. The virus is of two categories - HSV-1 and HSV-2. These viruses can enter the body through mucous membranes and tiny skin cuts. The mucous membranes refer to the anus, genitals, and mouth; so that would mean that you can get the virus through sexual contact and by simply kissing an infected person. Once the skin lesions begin to shed, the higher the chance of virus transmission.Herpes Complication.

Herpes Complication.If you're infected with genital herpes, you can infect your partner through sexual intercourse.If the herpes outbreak is still active, your partner is more susceptible to the virus. Transmission can also take place in oral sex. If you have cold sores and you're involved with oral sex, the virus can also be passed on to your partner. There are also times when asymptomatic shedding occurs and so the herpes is not visible. If that individual engages in any sexual activity, the virus will still be transmitted.Herpes Complication.

Prodome phase is when you already feel itching, burning or tingling sensations, and pain prior to the herpes outbreak. In this phase, possible virus transmission is quite high. The individual should be responsible enough to abstain from any sexual act at this phase.Herpes Complication.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie Walker said...


Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

August 5, 2020 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara Robert said...

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for HERPES and I saw testimony about DR Odion online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason I decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349019421176 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) HEPATITIS B,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA..

July 23, 2021 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home