Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pregnancy vs Genital Herpes

Herpes.Cold sores on the lips, called “herpes labialis”, are normally mild and may be considered a mere nuisance. But if these become prolonged, frequent, or severe, the use of antiviral treatments is recommended. Pregnancy vs Genital Herpes.

Herpes.Blisters on the hands and fingers can also occur and it is called “herpetic whitlow”. Since the hands can practically reach all parts of the body, it has the greatest capacity to spread the virus. To prevent such a disaster, the hands must be covered with plastic or rubber gloves. Herpes.

Herpes.There can be blisters on the anus, too. The infection is called “herpes proctitis”. This infection is usually more painful and more distressing than the genital herpes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Robert said...

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for HERPES and I saw testimony about DR Odion online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason I decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349019421176 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) HEPATITIS B,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA..

July 23, 2021 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home